A few times a year, we send newsletters straight to your inbox so you know what’s happening at the store. We’re always after interesting content or contributors — please get in touch!
If you missed any of our previous newsletters, or want to delve into the history of Dig In, here’s the place to get caught up.
- December Winter Newsletter
- October Newsletter
- September Newsletter
- April Newsletter – supporting our community
- July Newsletter – Summer Berries, Shop Surprises, Amazing Volunteers!
- April – Happy Spring and an update from Dig In!
- February – From Field to Fork, Recipes, Beets & More
- December 2016: Season’s Greetings to our Supporters
- November 2016: Support Dig In – we need your help!
- June 2016: Newsletter and Greetings!
- February 2016: AGM! Upcoming Events – Exciting New Stock – Seasonal Soups
- December 2015: Festive Greetings, Christmas Goodies, Our Valued Volunteers!
- October 2015: Soup Bags, Pumpkin Competition & Order-a-Pumpkin Service. Happy Autumn Everyone
- August 2015: Dig-in Update! Fruit, the Fringe and a Seasonal Recipe
- July 2015: The Canal Festival, Cyrenians & The Real Junk Food Project
- June 2015: Sweet Scottish Strawberries: Summer is nearly here
- May 2015: Join us for Dig-In Bruntsfield’s First Birthday this Friday!
- April 2015: Happy Easter from Dig-in
- December 2014: Dig-In December Update
- October 2014: Dig-In October Update
- September 2014: Dig-In September Update
- August 2014: Dig-In August Update
- April 26th 2014: Pssst. Want to know our opening date?
- April 1st 2014: £30,000 target. Done.
- March 13th 2014: Veg bags for sale
- February 18th 2014: Could you be our shop manager?
- February 3rd 2014: We’re so close…
- December 20th 2013: Christmas Update
- December 5th 2013: Post share launch
- November 21st 2013: Dig-In in the press
- November 18th 2013: Big news!
- October 26th 2013: We need you!
- October 24th 2013: October Update
- October 24th 2013: Fun opportunity at Christmas pop-up shop
- August 31st 2013: Request for a photographer
- April 9th 2013: Follow up from public meeting
- March 18th 2013: Follow up from public meeting