As a community enterprise, we are committed to supporting local producers and suppliers by bringing high quality produce to our community in Edinburgh.
The full list of current suppliers is below, and is updated regularly.
Organic Fruit and Veg
- East Coast Organics, East Lothian (local vegetables, herbs and eggs; supplies wide range of organic fruit and vegetables)
- The Cyrenians Farm, West Lothian (local apples, vegetables and herbs grown according to organic principles)
- Locavore, Glasgow (local vegetables and herbs)
- The Free Company, (local, organic in conversion, seasonal , vegetables and herbs)
- Lunan Bay Farm, seasonal asparagus.
Scottish and Regional Produce
- Fungi & Forage, Scottish hills and forests (wild chanterelles, seasonal)
- Pittormie Fruit Farm, Fife (potatoes and soft fruits, seasonal)
- Carrolls Heritage Potatoes, Northumberland (potatoes)
- Margaret Forrest Beekeeping, local honey.
Freshly Baked Bread
- Bakery Andante, Morningside, Edinburgh (in store Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday)
- Garvald Bakery, Edinburgh (in store Wednesday, Friday)
Milk and Cream
- Bonaly Farm Dairy, Midlothian
- McQueen’s Dairy, Glasgow (milk and oat milk, in returnable glass bottles)
- Wee Isle Dairy, Isle of Gigha (milk in returnable glass bottles)
- Edinburgh Community Food (fairtrade bananas and free range eggs)
- George Anderson & Sons (wide range of fruit, vegetables and fresh herbs)
- Greencity Wholefoods (e.g. rice & grains, lentils & beans, pasta & sauces, oils & vinegar, dried herbs & spices, biscuits & snacks, chilled items, household)
- Bramik Foods (Independent suppliers of nuts, snacks and grains )
Last updated July 2020