Dig In Bruntsfield: Annual General Meeting
Save the Date – Dig In Bruntsfield’s AGM will be held 6-8pm, Monday 25th February 2019, at Christ Church Morningside, 6a Morningside Road, Edinburgh, EH10 4DD.
Following formal business, we’re delighted to be hosting a short talk from Donald Reid, shareholder and Food & Drink Editor for The List who will give us his view on the food and drink industry in Scotland and our role within it.
Register here and receive updates on further details.
Call for Management Committee members
Are you passionate about Dig In’s values and want to support the success of our community-owned greengrocer in Edinburgh? Do you have a few hours each month to volunteer with Dig In?
We’re looking for new members to join the Management Committee this year. Elections will be held at the upcoming AGM on Monday, 25th February.
Publicity and Community Engagement coordinator
One key role we’re looking to fill this year is someone to take forward our publicity and community engagement strategy. This person will have:
- strong skills and experience using social media to communicate messages and engage customers;
- interest in working with staff and volunteers to develop and improve the way we engage with the community;
- a strong commitment to Dig In’s values.
With support from staff and other volunteers, the Publicity and Community Engagement coordinator will have responsibility for:
- sending 6 newsletters per year to our shareholders (using Mailchimp);
- regular contribution to our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook);
- supporting staff and volunteers with community events (e.g. ‘Soup Saturdays’, tasting events – 6-8 per year);
- attending monthly Management Committee meetings (2hrs per month);
- participating in the Annual General Meeting (usually held in February).
If you’re interested in this role, please email a statement about yourself and your experience to our Chair by 20th February 2019.
If you wish to raise any constitutional issues at the AGM, you can raise a motion by sending an email to our Chair, Isla by 20th February 2019.